October 3, 2013

That Fall In Between - Outfit post

Okay so we all know I love fall by now and you better believe I was drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks while shooting these photos. One of the main reasons why I love fall so much is because of the amazing weather and therefore the amazing clothes. I love how fall isn't too hot and isn't too cold. I love throwing a sweater over almost anything so below is my California Fall outfit. It includes my amazing Docs, Modern Amusement shorts, On The Byas coal colored sweater, under is a baseball shirt from a brand I think called Staple, and one of my favorite snap backs by the brand Smash City! Enjoy the photos.









Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I'm just starting my blog! Will you check it out? It's nothing special YET!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D ! And checked out your blog it's awesome!

      Delete