October 11, 2013

With Dad At Work

My dad who's a really awesome guy is a carpenter and last Wednesday he took me to see his work in a house located in Hancock Park! Hancock Park is a historic and affluent residential neighborhood in central LA. It was developed in the 1920s and features a lot of tutor style homes (a.k.a one of my favorite architectural styles)! SO while my dad was talking to the manager of the project I slipped away and wondered the whole house! I took some snaps with my camera (which are below). Someday I will be that successful to be able to buy a house like this (and many others ;D)!
 





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This house Looks awesome :) I really like those huge Windows ^^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wooden staircase is just beautiful!!! If your dad did that, he is just amazing!

    Sanna

    lumous.de

    ReplyDelete