November 23, 2013

O U T F I T ~Post :: Just Another Fall Day In L.A.

  Outfit Post Saturdays!
Yo you guys! So it's that time of the week! Your favorite time when it's outfit post day. Dats right. So it's finally getting really windy and semi cold here in Los Angeles. Below I layered a little with my denim button up and varsity cardigan (that I got on sale at Urban ;D)! I enjoyed playing in the leaves with my friend Rebecca who took these photos. Shout out to Rebecca, you da best! So yeah basically late November in L.A. consists of being able to go hiking with shorts on, but wanting to wear a comfortable sweater too. If you catch my drift. The one thing that's actually getting really crazy are the winds! They're REALLY picking up. Which I enjoyed at first, but now I'm like hmmm it's kinda too windy for me right now. I do really enjoy the sound of the winds outside my window when I'm like in my room really warm! Though the other night my side gate unhatched and was slamming and it woke everyone up and obviously no one wanted to get up in the middle of the night and go outside in the wind and close it... So that was a bit annoying, but anyways... YES thanksgiving is next week and YES i'm stocked! Side note I need to start posting more photos on my 'KiidClark' Instagram! Right? If you're not following me get on it bro! It's @Kiidclark and you should see me posting more ;D Also follow my clothing brand's Instagram @MilohClothing! As well check my clothing brand's site www.MilohClothing.com and maybe put a piece on your holiday gift list, if you know what I'm say'n! Okay anyways my outfit post is below let me know what you think of it!
 
 








 
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. The sweater is really cool! Your clothing line is really dope too.

    Ellie


    durandurandurand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks so much for thinking my clothing line is dope! It's like my baby I work really hard on it

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your style !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater, classic with a little bit of vintage and a whole lot of contemporary. Fab!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I love that sweater! Im happy you like the outfit (:

    ReplyDelete