January 2, 2014

Shadow - New Miloh Editorial

I shot my friend Nicolai Dorian for my brand, Miloh! The editorial came out great! It's titled, "Shadow" and was a lot of fun to shoot! Click the photo below to see the rest of the shots.
 
 I hadn't seen my friend Nicolai in a little so it was good catching up with him! We did the shoot and just chilled. I've known him for a long time and it always feels good hanging out with an old friend. It never matters how long sense you've seen them last you will always have the special bond and always feel comfortable around one another! So we chilled and then we went to dinner with our friend Stella. We got all you can eat sushi! It was bomb. I regret ONLY having two miso soups, but I was just too full. Later two of Nicolai's other friends hung out and we all chilled and played card games back at Nicolais. Stella left around 10pm. And then later around 1am we all got picked up from our friend Blue. We went Rite Aid to get icecrem LOL. We then went to this cafe called Crave Cafe and just talked until 5am. It was a good night!
 
milohclothing.com/shadows
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment