February 16, 2014

GLOOOM BOOOOM

GLOOM VIBEZ
Okay so the look I'm really into right now is the skater, punk, yet prep look. LOL if that makes ANY sense. Oh and yes most of my posts will start with 'Okay so' lol. Umm but yeah I really love red vans with dark skinny jeans and a collared white shirt. IDK it's just SO classic to me! I love it. I also love my longboared. Does anyone els feel like awkwerd when they ride out in public? Like I'm not the best "skater" and I think it's just a fear steaming from my childhood LOL, but I'm always afraid of falling and someone thinking I'm a poser hahah. Anyways I love riding my board when no one is around. And I love that classic punk, skater, prep look! Hope this look inspires some great outfits! Enjoy~!
 
COLLARED SHIRT & PANTS : H&M
RED VANS: VANS LOL
SIDENOTE:
Is anyone els watching GIRLS? I just got HBO and am have a free for all. I'm on the 2nd season and Marnie is GREAT! She's truly my favorite. I love how pretty she is, but yet kinda messed up, yet responsible, yet trying to be someone who she's not, yet figuring things out, yet just want's to be happy. 
UGH she's all great.
 
ALSO:
Last day of my brand, Miloh's 35% off sale! Get it while you still can: enter code 'ICECREAM' at checkout. Sale includes all Miloh items, no items from suzie's closet ):
If you have already bought from my brand, thank you! You are supporting my dreams and I really appreciate it! 
www.MilohClothing.com
 


weeeeeeeeeeee
 
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I started a blog ... ohmygoshmilla.blogspot.com.br

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and love it. From now on I will read all the post and much success with work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Style doesn't have to make sense... as long as it's comfortable for you! Whatever category this look falls under, I like it! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete