April 3, 2014

Ride or Die

You're acting really Ride or Die right now and it's freaking me out!
It's no surprise it's Spring and I'm into it! My favorite thing to do on a nice day is to take a chill cruise on my board! Yeah dawg that's where it's at! ALSO! My favorite type of outfit for a warm day is shorts and a long flow-y shirt (mainly a baseball shirt or loose thermal)! I love the way thermals and baseball shirts lay with that curve. So during spring I love that type of vibe! And you know me I love wearing long socks (pushed down slightly) with vans when I wear shorts! That vibe is the best vibe! Enjoy my outfit post ~!

Beanie - American Apparel
Shirt - Obey
Shorts - Modern Amusement
Socks - My dad's business socks
Shoes - Vans
Skateboard - I have NO idea I got it for Christmas









 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: