October 4, 2014

Editorial 'Luna' Shot By Me

I released a new editorial I shot for my online shop, Miloh titled 'Luna' October 1st! I am extremely proud of how it all turned out! The model is my friend Gi Gi and she is seriously such a cool, sweet girl! I always have so much fun whenever we hang! She obviously did an amazing job modeling and I'm very happy with how the vibe turned out! I was definitely going for a dark, victorian feel, which to me is October. I love the lighting in every shot and how the greens really glow! I have to say that this is one of my favorite Miloh Editorials I have shot so far! I can't wait to continue shooting more and more and sharing them all with you guys (: 

Below are a few of my favorites from the editorial, to see the rest click HERE.
And Gi Gi's Insatgram is @Genevajuniper you should follower her and keep up with her adventures in New York!





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment